Fiji and Manfred try to get to the bottom of who or what is trying to kill Bobo. A guilt-ridden Rev struggles with the weight of his past. Joe embraces his new 'night job,' unbeknownst to his husband.
Special Guest StarEdit
- The episode title was previously called To Hexennacht And Back.
- While the word Hexennacht is indeed German, it actually means witch night and not witch hell as claimed in the show.
- Hexennacht is another term for Walpurgis Night which is celebrated during the night between April 30th and May 1st.
- The correct pronounciation for Hexennacht would be /ˈhæksənnaxt/, which is very different from what the characters say in the show.
- ↑ Final Adjusted TV Ratings for Friday 9th November 2018
- ↑ Midnight Texas - Episode 2.03 - To Witch Hell And Back - Press Release + Promotional Photos - SpoilerTV
- ↑ SpoilerTV - Midnight, Texas - Episode 2.03 - To Witch Hell And Back
- ↑ SpoilerTV - Upcoming Episode Titles - Various Shows - 28th June 2018